- Easy to install. No special tools needed.
- Aluminum mounting brackets for screw on applications on metal gates.
- Allows a gate to swing to a maximum of 180 degrees in one direction.
- Hinge requires face of gate and post to be flush.
- Requires minimum post size of 2" x 2".
- Self-closing or non self-closing versions available.
- Self-closing version closes from 0 to 85 degrees and holds open from 86-180 degrees.
- Features final snap-close action which increases speed at the end of closing. This is ideal when using electric/coded locks.
- Both closing speed and final snap-close action are adjustable using the provided adjustment tool.
- Hold open feature renders this hinge not suitable for child/pool safety.
- See swing diagram above for a clear visual representation of this info.
- Two rows of bearings for consistently superior performance.
- Vertical and horizontal adjustment.
- Hinge gap is adjustable between 1/2" to 1-3/8"
- All mounting brackets and fasteners are included.
These hinges can be used in any of the following combinations:
- Use 2 of our SKU 928504 to self-close a gate up to 260 pounds*.
- Use 1 of our SKU 928504 and 1 of SKU 928500 to self-close a gate up to 180 pounds*.
- Use 2 of our SKU 928500 to hold a gate up to 1500 pounds* (will not self-close).
- * Weight ratings based on a maximum gate size of 72" high x 40" wide.
|Manufacturer||D & D Technologies|
|Model Number||RF-108-S (Self-Closing)
RF-SM-S (Non Self-Closing)
|Heavy Duty Hinge Type||
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
ReviewsYou're reviewing SureClose Non Safety ReadyFit Hinge, Aluminum Brackets
No Reviews Yet
No Questions Asked Yet