- Hydraulic closer and hinge all in one.
- For all square posts, steel or aluminum gates.
- Dual thrust bearings.
- Hidden components for tamper resistance.
- Maximum angle of opening: 90 degrees.
- Suitable for child/pool safety.
- Hinge gap: 1/2"
- Final Snap Close Action on the self-closing version increases speed at closing to overcome electric or coded locks.
- Gate mounting bracket included. Post mounting bracket sold separately.
- A gate stop is required when installing the self-closing version of this hinge to prevent the gate from opening past 90. It is recommended you review the Installation Instructions (see link below) before purchasing this product. Click the link below to view an example of a gate stop.
Self Closing Version Features:
- Hydraulic dampened closing action, provides quiet, smoth and consistant closing force, in a tamper resistant design that will not leak.
- Adjustable self-closing speed and final snap-close action
- Does not offer resistance if closed quickly in an emergency.
- Self Closes from 90 degrees.
Please Note: These hinges come in a self-closing and non-self closing version and can be used in any of three combinations:
- Use 2 each of our SKU 928520, to self close a gate up to 260 pounds*.
- Use 1 of our SKU 928520 and 1 of SKU 928512 to self close a gate up to 180 pounds*.
- Use 2 non self-closing hinges (our SKU 928512) to hold a gate up to 1500 pounds* (will not self close).
- (*Weight rating based on a maximum gate size of 72"H x 40"W)
|Manufacturer||D & D Technologies|
|Spring Hinge Type||
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Fasteners are included|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
ReviewsYou're reviewing SureClose Heavy Duty Self-Closing Hinge, 108SF-AT90-S
No Reviews Yet
No Questions Asked Yet