- Hydraulic closer and hinge all in one.
- For square steel posts (minimum 3").
- Hydraulics are concealed within the post, providing controlled, quiet close in a tamper resistant design.
- Maximum angle of opening:180 degrees.
- Holds open at 90 degrees.
- With final snap-close action, perfect for electric or coded locks.
- Hinge gap: 1/2"
- Weld on gate bracket, post mounting bracket sold separately.
- A gate stop is required when installing the self-closing version of this hinge to prevent the gate from swinging past 90. It is recommended you review the Installation Instructions (see link below) before purchasing this product.
Self Closing Version Features:
- Hydraulic dampened closing action, provides quiet, smooth and consistent closing force, in a tamper resistant design that will not leak.
- Adjustable self-closing speed
- Does not offer resistance if closed quickly in an emergency.
- Self Closes from85 degrees.
Please Note: These hinges come in a self-closing and non-self closing version and can be used in any of three combinations:
- Use 2 each of our SKU 928532, to self close a gate up to260 pounds*.
- Use 1 of our SKU 928532 and 1 of SKU 928526 to self close a gate up to180 pounds*.
- Use 2 non self-closing hinges (our SKU 928526) to hold a gate up to 1500 pounds* (will not self close).
(*Weight rating based on a maximum gate size of 72"H x 40"W)
Important: Order 2 hinges and 2 Post Mount Brackets per gate.
|Manufacturer||D & D Technologies|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
ReviewsYou're reviewing SureClose Heavy Duty Self-Closing Hinge, 108-AT90-W
No Reviews Yet
No Questions Asked Yet