- This European hinge has an extra large 40 millimeter (approx 1-9/16") cup for thick doors.
- This hinge is made for overlay doors on a frameless cabinet (no face frame).
- Minimum side panel thickness is 16mm (5/8").
- Maximum door thickness is 1-1/2".
- The overlay range is 10mm to 34mm depending on the mounting plate and bore distance used.
- See "How to Select Your Mounting Plate" at the link below to determine which mounting plate and bore distance is needed to acquire the desired overlay.
- After installation, the overlay is slightly adjustable:
- It can be decreased by 0.5 mm
- It can be increased by 5.5 mm
- Hinges are 3-way adjustable after installation. Mounting plates are 2-way adjustable after installation.
- Mounting plates and hinges connect by "snapping" together.
- 1 x 40mm Cup Straight Arm Hinge
- 1 x Mounting Plate (six options available, please see "How to Select Your Mounting Plate" below)
- 4 x #6 Wood Screws
|Model Number||Hinge: CFA7A99
0mm Plate: BAR3R09
2mm Plate: BAR3R29
3mm Plate: BAR3R39
6mm Plate: BAR3R69
9mm Plate: BAR3R99
12mm Plate: BAR3RC9
|Cabinet Door Type||
|Plate Connection Type||Clip-On|
|Opening Angle||94 Degrees|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Mounting Hardware Type||#6 Flat Head Screws|
ReviewsYou're reviewing Straight Arm Hinge for Frameless Cabinets, 40mm Cup - Bundle
No Reviews Yet
1 Question asked about Straight Arm Hinge for Frameless Cabinets, 40mm Cup - Bundle
Q Trent • 02/10/2019, 0:04:36 AM Hello, I'm looking at the "Straight Arm Hinge for Frameless Cabinets, 40mm Cup". I'm curious if a weight chart is available for this hinge. I would like to know how much weight each hinge can hold to see how many I would need for my application. Thanks!
A 02/11/2019, 10:22:31 AM I see you have found the hinge, but they don't really have weight ratings unfortunately, here is a basic guideline though; Door Heights of 38" and under can use 2 hinges per door as long as the door is not over 20 pounds. Door Heights between 38" and 63" can use 3 hinges per door as long as the door is not over 35 pounds. Door Heights between 63" and 85" can use 4 hinges per door as long as the door is not over 50 pounds. Door Heights between 85" and 99" can use 5 hinges per door as long as the door is not over 65 pounds.