- Titanium finish European style hinge
- Straight arm model for frameless overlay doors
- Titanium plating over steel base material. This plating provides a nice aesthetic while offering superior corrosion resistance.
- Please note that these hinges do have some nickel parts that are visible. For example, the adjustment screw, rivet ends and some visible internal parts are nickel finish.
- Hinge cup installs in a 35mm (1-3/8") diameter cup drilled in the back of the door
- Cup depth needs to be a minimum of 11 mm deep (7/16").
- This hinge and the proper mounting plate will accommodate any overlay from 3/8" to just under 7/8".
- European hinges are a two part hinge, made up of the hinge and a mounting plate. Use the link below for information on how to choose the correct mounting plate.
- Each hinge comes with two plastic dowels and two dowel screws
- Dowels and dowel screws are recommended for doors that are made from pressed or manufactured wood
- Dowel screws are regular wood screws that are a slightly shortened and blunt version of a wood screw.
- For solid wood doors, wood screws (no dowels) are recommended.
- For solid wood doors, discard the plastic dowels and either use the dowel screws or purchase regular bronze #6 flat head wood screws (2 each per hinge, our SKU 286255)
- 1 x Titanium Finish Straight Arm European Hinge
- 1 x Face-Frame Mounting Plate (two options available).
- 2 x Plastic Dowels and Dowel Screws (preattached to hinge)
- 2 x #6 Screws for Mounting Plate
|Model Number||Hinge: C2R6A66
1mm Plate: BAU3R16
4mm Plate: BAU3R46
|Cabinet Door Type||
|Plate Connection Type||Clip-On|
|Opening Angle||110 Degrees|
|Screw Hole Spacing||45mm (1-3/4")|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Two plastic dowels and dowel screws for the hinge cup and two #6 screws for the mounting plate.|
ReviewsYou're reviewing Straight Arm Hinge for Face Frame Cabinets - Bundle
No Reviews Yet
No Questions Asked Yet