- This European hinge has an extra large 40 millimeter (approx 1-9/16") cup for thick doors.
- This hinge is made for overlay doors on a face-frame cabinet.
- Minimum side panel thickness is 16mm (5/8").
- Maximum door thickness is 1-1/2".
- The overlay range is 18mm to 33mm depending on the mounting plate and bore distance used.
- See "How to Select Your Mounting Plate" at the link below to determine which mounting plate and bore distance is needed to acquire the desired overlay.
- After installation, the overlay is slightly adjustable:
- It can be decreased by 0.5 mm
- It can be increased by 5.5 mm
- Hinges are 3-way adjustable after installation. Mounting plates are 2-way adjustable after installation.
- Mounting plates and hinges connect by "snapping" together.
- 1 x 40mm Cup Straight Arm Hinge
- 1 x Face-Frame Mounting Plate (two options available, please see "How to Select Your Mounting Plate" below)
- 4 x #6 Wood Screws
|Model Number||Hinge: CFA7A99
1mm Plate: BAU3E19
4mm Plate: BAU3E49
|Cabinet Door Type||
|Plate Connection Type||Clip-On|
|Opening Angle||94 Degrees|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Four #6 x 5/8 flat head wood screws|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
|HS SKU||Hinge: 796800
1mm Plate: 796706
4mm Plate: 796707
ReviewsYou're reviewing Straight Arm Hinge for Face-Frame Cabinets, 40mm Cup - Bundle
No Reviews Yet
1 Question asked about Straight Arm Hinge for Face-Frame Cabinets, 40mm Cup - Bundle
Q Lori • 02/05/2018, 4:07:39 PM What is the center mount measurement on this hinge? I am looking for a face frame hinge with 1/2 overlay with a 40 mm cup and a 48mm center mount measurement between the dowels or screws.
A 02/06/2018, 9:38:22 AM Hello Lori, screw hole spacing for this hinge is 52mm center-to-center. You may consider filling your existing dowel screw holes and drilling new holes to fit this hinge. See this link for dowel screw hole plugs: https://www.hardwaresource.com/wood-hole-plugs-for-european-hinges.html