- This two piece weld-on hinge is extremely popular because of its high weight capacity as well as its professional appearance.
- Ideal for gates, machinery doors, barbecue pits, electrical boxes, and trailers.
- It can be welded on as a lift-off hinge or it can be permanently mounted.
- Case hardened fixed stainless steel pin and washer.
- Weight rating should be used only as a general guide.
- Load compensation should be made when determining the size and number of hinges for applications that may be subject to dynamic forces (shock loads), areas where the pin is set in a horizontal position, and other uses that create extra pin stress (ie. long gates, wide doors, etc.)
- The addition of heat-resistant molybdenum or lithium based greases to the hinge's internal body before final assembly is recommended and may provide freer movement and a longer life.
- No guarantee is made for weight loads and dimensions.
- 3-3/16" Length, 1/2" Diameter
- 5/16" Pin Diameter
- 600 lb weight rating
- S-Dimension (diameter plus the welding area) is 19/32".
- 4" Length, 5/8" Diameter
- 13/32" Pin Diameter
- 750 lb weight rating
- S-Dimension (diameter plus the welding area) is 25/32".
- 6" Length, 25/32" Diameter
- 17/32" Pin Diameter
- 900 lb weight rating
- S-Dimension (diameter plus the welding area) is 31/32".
- 8" Length, 29/32" Diameter
- 5/8" Pin Diameter
- 1200 lb weight rating
- S-Dimension (diameter plus the welding area) is 1-1/8".
|Finish Name||Natural Stainless Steel|
|Material||Stainless Steel (304)|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
You're reviewing Stainless Steel Two Piece Welding Hinge
No Reviews Yet
3 Questions asked about Stainless Steel Two Piece Welding Hinge
Q Bill Simmons • 12/29/2017, 3:31:57 PM I'm designing a custom side-mount outboard motor bracket. I'm in search of a 8" stainless steel hinge (preferably 316L) to mount horizontally and weld to the SS bracket so that it can be rotated into/ out of position for operation. Outboard motors will not exceed 100 lbs weight or thrust. The pin must be routinely removable as the bracket won't also be in position for operation.
A 01/02/2018, 11:27:11 AM These hinges are 304 grade stainless steel. They are removable, but they are designed to be installed vertically. The only thing holding the two halves together is gravity. All of our removable stainless steel hinges function this way. Also, the manufacturer does not guarantee the listed weight ratings for radial loads.
Q Carlos Covarrubias • 03/16/2018, 9:03:58 AM 316 SS DO YOU HAVE
A 03/16/2018, 9:34:57 AM We do not have ay 316 SS Weld On hinges, but see our regular selection of 316 Stainless here; https://www.hardwaresource.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=316
Q Buster • 10/31/2018, 2:45:55 PM do these hinges have a grease fitting on them.
A 11/01/2018, 8:40:42 AM This hinge in question does not come with a zerc fitting, no. We dont have any in SS that will either unfortunately. Only our steel two piece welding hinges come with a zerc fitting.