My Cart: 0 item(s)
- Unique take-apart or lift-off hinge
- Take-apart or lift-off hinges allow the door or lid to be removed without having to remove the fasteners
- Features tab on hinge barrel which keeps the door or lid from lifting off unless the door is in the fully open position
- Hinge can be used on a box lid or door (see important door usage information below)
- Hinge is meant to be used as a "surface mounted" hinge
- Hinge is sold by the each. You will normally order 2 hinges per door or lid.
- This hinge is only available in one model, a left hand hinge
- If used as a door hinge, it can only be used on a door which is hinged on the left side of the cabinet.
- If you are standing in front of the cabinet door, the door will be hinged on the left side.
- It will not work on a door that is hinged on the right side.
|Finish Name||Satin Stainless Steel|
|Material||Stainless Steel (316)|
|Length||1 - 1/2"|
|Width||3 - 1/2"|
|Mounting Hardware Included||No|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Four #10 Flat Head Screws|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
You're reviewing Stainless Steel Take-Apart Hinge
No Reviews Yet
No Questions Asked Yet. Use the form below to ask one.