- Stylish and contemporary square stainless steel deadbolt
- Available as a single cylinder or double cylinder.
- The single cylinder model is keyed on the exterior side and has a turn piece on the interior side.
- The double cylinder model is keyed on both sides.
- The Single Cylinder model is shown in the image. It has a Turn Knob side and a Cylinder side. It has a keyed side for the outside of the gate and a turn knob for the inside of the gate.
- The Double Cylinder model has two Cylinder sides (keyed on both sides).
- The Schlage C keyway and may be rekeyed (by a locksmith) to fit your existing keys if you have 5-pin Schlage type keys.
- All screws and hardware necessary for installation are included, as well as two keys
- The inside workings of these locks are not made from stainless steel. We do not know of any dead bolt system that is made from 100% stainless steel, inside and out. We offer these items for gates because they offer much better corrosion resistance than other deadbolts where the outside trim pieces are made from plated steel.
- Square trim plate is approximately 2.5" by 2.5"
- Projection on Cylinder side Square trim plate is 5/8".
- Projection on Turn Knob side Square trim plate is 3/8".
- Turn knob projects 1-1/4".
|Finish Name||Brushed Stainless Steel|
|Material||Stainless Steel (304)|
|Door Thickness||1 - 3/8" to 2"|
|Keyway||Schlage SC1 (5 Pin)|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
ReviewsYou're reviewing Stainless Steel Square Deadbolt
No Reviews Yet
No Questions Asked Yet