Stainless Steel Slide Bolt, Heavy Duty, 6-1/2"
Ships by the next day!
- Designed for left or right hand swinging doors, gates, and garage doors.
- Can be used on in swing or out swinging flush mount applications
- Rust resistant stainless steel is recommended for vinyl, redwood, cedar and ACQ (treated) lumber.
- Strike plate can be mounted either as a surface mount or edge mount plate.
- Bolt can be padlocked in either the open position or the closed position.
- Diameter of slide bolt is just under 3/8"
|Finish Name||Satin Stainless Steel|
|Material||Stainless Steel (304)|
|Length||6 - 1/2"|
|Width||2 - 1/4"|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Stainless steel wood screws and 1/4" x 2 - 1/2" carriage bolts|