- Large (4" tall) ball bearing no-mortise hinge (also known as non-mortise hinge).
- This hinge does not require mortising of the door or the frame (A mortise is a cut-out that the hinge fits into).
- After installation there will be only a 3/32" gap between the door and frame.
- The ball bearings are made of stainless steel.
- Hinge pin is removable. There is a small hole in the bottom hinge pin cap. The hinge pin can be removed by using tapping out with a pin punch and hammer.
|Material||Stainless Steel (304)|
|Door Thickness||1 - 3/4"|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Matching Wood Screws|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
ReviewsYou're reviewing Stainless Steel No Mortise Hinge for Full Size Doors
No Reviews Yet
2 Questions asked about Stainless Steel No Mortise Hinge for Full Size Doors
Q Thomas Phillips • 02/20/2018, 11:26:56 AM What size screws do these hinges come with? (size and length). Can you also provide a dimension drawing for this hinge? Thanks.
A 02/20/2018, 12:29:17 PM Hi Thomas. The included screws are #12 x 1". Unfortunately, the manufacturer does not provide a dimension drawing for this hinge.
Q Gary • 03/08/2018, 1:21:09 PM What's the weight rating for these hinges? I have a 1 3/8' solid core door, 34" wide. Are 3 hinges enough?
A 03/08/2018, 2:48:27 PM These hinges are not weight rated, which just means they have not been tested for weight, and they are a use at your best judgement type of product. See our butt hinge chart, and height chart here to determine how many hinges to use. https://www.hardwaresource.com/selecting-full-sized-door-hinges