- 1-3/4" Door Hinge, the outside leaf measures 4" tall x 1-7/8" wide not includuing the barrel and the inside leaf measures 2-1/2" tall x 1-1/4" wide not including the barrel.
- 1-3/8" Door Hinge, the outside leaf measures 4" tall x 1-1/2" wide not including the barrel and the inside leaf measures 2-1/2" tall x 1" wide not including the barrel.
- Ball bearing no-mortise hinge.
- This hinge does not require mortising of the door or the frame.
- After installation there will be only a 3/32" gap between the door and frame.
- The ball bearings are made of stainless steel.
- Hinge pin is removable.
- There is a small hole in the bottom hinge pin cap. The hinge pin can be removed by driving it out with a drive pin punch, or in a pinch... use a nail.
- Raceways are sealed so ball bearings will not deploy when hinge pin is removed.
|Material||Stainless Steel (304)|
|Door Thickness||1 - 3/4"|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Matching Wood Screws|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
You're reviewing Stainless Steel No Mortise Hinge for Full Size Doors
No Reviews Yet
2 Questions asked about Stainless Steel No Mortise Hinge for Full Size Doors
Q Thomas Phillips • 02/20/2018, 11:26:56 AM What size screws do these hinges come with? (size and length). Can you also provide a dimension drawing for this hinge? Thanks.
A 02/20/2018, 12:29:17 PM Hi Thomas. The included screws are #12 x 1". Unfortunately, the manufacturer does not provide a dimension drawing for this hinge.
Q Gary • 03/08/2018, 1:21:09 PM What's the weight rating for these hinges? I have a 1 3/8' solid core door, 34" wide. Are 3 hinges enough?
A 03/08/2018, 2:48:27 PM These hinges are not weight rated, which just means they have not been tested for weight, and they are a use at your best judgement type of product. See our butt hinge chart, and height chart here to determine how many hinges to use. https://www.hardwaresource.com/selecting-full-sized-door-hinges