Stainless Steel No Mortise Hinge for Full Size Doors
Ships by the next day!
- Large (4" tall) ball bearing no-mortise hinge (also known as non-mortise hinge).
- This hinge does not require mortising of the door or the frame (A mortise is a cut-out that the hinge fits into).
- After installation there will be only a 3/32" gap between the door and frame.
- The ball bearings are made of stainless steel.
- Hinge pin is removable. There is a small hole in the bottom hinge pin cap. The hinge pin can be removed by using tapping out with a pin punch and hammer.
|Material||Stainless Steel (304)|
|Door Thickness||1 - 3/4"|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Matching Wood Screws|
|Made in USA||No|