- This hinged shelf support allows shelf to fold down when not in use.
- Shelf will lock in place when in the horizontal position. Shelf releases by pressing a lever on the horizontal piece.
- Vertical arm measures 6.5". Horizontal arm measures 12". Width of both arms is 7/8".
- After installation and when the shelf is in the folded down position, the gap between the bottom of the shelf and the wall it is attached to will be approximately 1-1/8".
- Measurements are the same for both models.
- The heavy duty version is rated for 500 lb per pair. and features thicker sliders. The light duty version is rated for 300 lb per pair.
- This product is sold by the pair. A pair is two shelf supports.
- Mounting screws are not included. You will need twelve #12 pan head screws per pair of supports. See related products if you would like to purchase screws.
|Finish Name||Polished Stainless Steel|
|Material||Stainless Steel (304)|
|Mounting Hardware Included||No|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Twelve #12 Pan Head Screws per pair of supports|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
You're reviewing Stainless Steel Hinged Shelf Support
No Reviews Yet
No Questions Asked Yet. Use the form below to ask one.