- Heavy duty stainless steel butt hinge made from Type 316 Stainless Steel (Investment cast).
- Type 316 Stainless Steel is a high grade stainless steel, also known as Marine Grade Stainless Steel.
- Hinge features a non-removeable hinge pin and integral nylon bearings for a silent no-rattle movement.
- May be surface mounted or installed as a full mortise butt hinge.
- If installed as a full mortise butt hinge, the door thickness range is 1-3/8" to 1-3/4".
- If installed as a full mortise hinge, it requires a deeper mortise than a normal 4-1/2 x 4 hinge (approximately a 1/4" deep per leaf).
- Hinge leafs are 3/16" thick.
- Uses #14 flat head screws (8 per hinge) which are not included but can be found under related products below. Screws offered are 304 grade stainless.
|Finish Name||Polished Stainless Steel|
|Material||Stainless Steel (316)|
|Size (H x W)||4-1/2" x 4"|
|Mounting Hardware Included||No|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Eight #14 Flat Head Screws|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
ReviewsYou're reviewing Stainless Steel Butt Hinge, 4-1/2 x 4, Type 316
No Reviews Yet
No Questions Asked Yet