- Combination corner hinge: one leaf has square corners, one leaf has 5/8" radius corners
- This hinge is made to fit Stanley doors with Stanleys special screw hole pattern.
- Click on link below to see dimensional diagram.
- Spring tension is easily adjustable.
- Measures 4" H x 3.937" W. See dimensional diagram for additional details.
- MADE IN USA
|Finish Name||Satin Brass|
|Spring Hinge Type||
|Size (H x W)||4" x 4"|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Mounting Hardware Type||4 wood screws and 4 machine screws|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
ReviewsYou're reviewing Spring Hinge, Combination Corner, Stanley Pattern
No Reviews Yet
1 Question asked about Spring Hinge, Combination Corner, Stanley Pattern
Q Scott Aeppli • 08/05/2018, 5:50:24 PM I have 2 of these spring hinges on a house to garage door and they dont close it tight enough to latch, how do I adjust them?
A 08/06/2018, 10:24:24 AM Hi Scott! The adjustment for the spring tension is normally at the top of the hinge barrel where those holes are. A hinge pin lever is inserted in one and you rotate it around to then insert a pin. If they aren't able to properly close the door, it may be that you need to adjust the spring tension or they are worn out over the years and need to be replaced if it's a heavy application for them.