My Cart: 0 item(s)
- Single dummy Turn Lever on Plate. Made from Solid Bronze.
- Made from solid bronze and is made for use in coastal areas or anywhere a rustic old world design is desired. From our "Solid Bronze Collection".
- This item is a "Single Dummy" handle for our "Lever Bar Latch, Solid Bronze" (SKU 850078 and 850076). You would normally order single dummys when you are installing our "Lever Bar Latch, Solid Bronze" on double gates.
- This item is sold by the "Each". If you want a dummy lever on both the outside and inside of the gate you should order one "Left Hand" lever (SKU 850131) and one "Right Hand" lever (SKU 850132).
- Back plate measures 2-3/4" by 4-1/2". Lever is 6" with a 3-1/4" projection.
- The lever on this product is movable. To install as a dummy,install the small fixed spindle (included with purchase) under the lever handle.
- Bronze is an old world material that does not deteriorate in coastal or other regions. The Bronze finish, however, is a "living" finish.
|Finish Name||Dark Bronze|
|Gate Latch Type||
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Matching Wood Screws|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
You're reviewing Solid Bronze Turn Lever On Plate, Single Dummy
No Reviews Yet
No Questions Asked Yet. Use the form below to ask one.