- This very high-quality solid bronze strap hinge is made for use in coastal areas or anywhere a rustic old world design is desired.
- Two hinges will support a 150 lb. gate or door. Three hinges will support a 250 lb. gate or door.
- Bronze is an old world material that does not deteriorate in coastal or other regions. The Bronze finish, however, is a "living" finish. Please read more about this by clicking on the link.
- This product is sold in components. The components consist of two items; a strap which attaches to the gate surface and a pintle which attaches to the post. The pintle is available as either a plate pintle, a screw-in pintle, or a jam pintle.
- Measures 2" wide by 6-1/4" tall. The plate material is about 1/4" thick. The pintle portion is 11/16" in diameter by 2" tall.
- 1-1/2" Lag screws are included.
Screw-in Pintle: Available in two sizes; small and large.
- Small Size: Measures 5" horizontally and 3-3/8" vertically. The pintle portion is 11/16" in diameter by 2" tall. The screw thread portion is 3-1/4" by 11/16".
- Large Size: Measures 7.5" horizontally and 3-7/8" vertically. The pintle portion is 11/16" in diameter by 2" tall. The screw thread portion is 6" by 13/16".
- Meant to be installed in the jamb or edge of the door frame or gate post and can be installed in a mortise (cutout).
- The mounting plate portion of the "Jam Pintle" measures 4-3/4" wide by 2-7/16" tall by 9/32" thick.
- The pintle is 2" tall by 11/16" in diameter.
- Available in a right hand model and a left hand model. Here is how the handing works: Go to the side of the gate or door where the hinges are visible (the hinged side of the door), stand with your back against the gate or door. If you want the hinges on your right then you should order the right hand model. If you want your hinges on your left then you should order the left hand model.
- Flat head wood screws are included. Screws are made from stainless steel and coated black.
- 17" Strap: Uses 3 lag screws (included)
- 24" Strap: Uses 4 lag screws (included)
- 30" Strap: Uses 5 lag screws (included)