- Solid bronze spring loaded lever latch for use in coastal areas or anywhere a rustic old world design is desired.
- From our "Solid Bronze Collection".
- This gate latch is available in either a "Right Hand" or "Left Hand" model. The photo shows the "Left Hand" model of the latch and it shows the side of the latch that installs on the "pull" side of the gate (the "pull" side of the gate is the side that you pull toward you when opening). Please carefully consider the handing of your gate when ordering.
- One spring lever with drop bar and strike as shown in photo (for the "pull" side of the gate)
- A second spring lever (for the "push" side of the gate).
- One strike, either a Surface Mounted Strike (as shown in the photo) or a Jamb Mounted Strike.
- Black coated stainless steel wood screws.
- Square spindle to connect the inside spring lever to the outside spring lever.
- Approximate overall dimensions of spring lever with drop bar and surface mounted strike(as shown in photo) are 6-1/4" by 3-1/4".
- Projection is approximately 2-3/8".
- When ordering please specify the following information (in the "Comment Section" when you check out)
- The thickness of your gate. This is necessary so we can provide the proper size connecting spindle. This latch will accomodate any thickness of gate.
- The type of strike that you want, either a "Surface Mounted Strike" as shown in the photo or a "Jamb Mounted Strike" (installs on the edge of the door jamb or gate post).
|Finish Name||Dark Bronze|
|Gate Latch Type||
|Length||6 - 1/4"|
|Width||3 - 1/4"|
|Projection||2 - 3/8"|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Matching Wood Screws|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
You're reviewing Solid Bronze Square Handled Lever Latch
No Reviews Yet
1 Question asked about Solid Bronze Square Handled Lever Latch
Q Darrell issitt • 06/15/2018, 12:52:38 PM The intended use is for a gate that is approximately 5-1/2" thick. Will this latch be operable from the push side? Thanks
A 06/18/2018, 9:13:23 AM Darrell, we can accommodate just about any gate thickness when it comes to this product, just notate your gate thickness in the comments section when ordering, and we will have it shipped to you for that specific gate thickness.