- Solid Bronze exterior shutter hinges are for use in coastal areas or anywhere a rustic old world design is desired. From our "Solid Bronze Collection".
- These shutter strap hinges are for "inset" shutters. Shutters are installed flush with the window frame when in the closed position (covering the window).
- Available in two offset sizes: 1-1/4" and 2-1/4".
- The 1-1/4" offset hinge (SKU 850340) gives a throw of 2-1/2".
- The 2-1/4" offset hinge (SKU 850342) gives a throw of 4-1/2".
- The offset of the hinge allows the shutter to lay flat against the house when in the open position. See the document found under Downloads for further details.
- Strap width is 1-1/4".
- Material thickness is 1/4".
- Shutter may be lifted off of pintles after installation.
|Finish Name||Dark Bronze|
|Plate Width||1 - 1/4"|
|Plate Height||3 - 1/2"|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Matching Wood Screws|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
You're reviewing Solid Bronze Offset Shutter Hinge
No Reviews Yet
No Questions Asked Yet. Use the form below to ask one.