- Solid Bronze exterior shutter hinges are for use in coastal areas or anywhere a rustic old world design is desired. From our "Solid Bronze Collection".
- These shutter strap hinges are for "inset" shutters. Shutters are installed flush with the window frame when in the closed position (covering the window).
- The offset of the hinge allows the shutter to lay flat against the house when in the open position. See the document found under Downloads for further details.
- Strap is 1-1/4" wide
- Pintle Plate thickness is 1/4"
- Shutter may be lifted off of pintles after installation.
|Finish Name||Dark Bronze|
|Plate Width||1 - 1/4"|
|Plate Height||3 - 1/2"|
|Throw||2 - 1/2"|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Matching Wood Screws|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
You're reviewing Solid Bronze Shutter Hinge, 1-1/4" Offset
No Reviews Yet
No Questions Asked Yet. Use the form below to ask one.