- Solid Bronze exterior shutter hinges are for use in coastal areas or anywhere a rustic old world design is desired. From our "Solid Bronze Collection".
- These shutter strap hinges are for "inset" shutters. Shutters are installed flush with the window frame when in the closed position (covering the window).
- The offset of the hinge allows the shutter to lay flat against the house when in the open position. Click on the link below for more information about "Throw" and "Offset".
- Strap is 1-1/4" wide
- Pintle Plate thickness is 1/4"
- Shutter may be lifted off of pintles after installation.
|Finish Name||Dark Bronze|
|Plate Width||1 - 1/4"|
|Plate Height||3 - 1/2"|
|Throw||2 - 1/2"|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Matching Wood Screws|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
ReviewsYou're reviewing Solid Bronze Shutter Hinge, 1-1/4" Offset
No Reviews Yet
No Questions Asked Yet