Solid Bronze Ring Turn
Ships by the next day!
- Solid Bronze ring turn for use in coastal areas or anywhere a rustic old world design is desired. From our "Solid Bronze Collection".
- Ring turn may be used as a "pull" or may be combined with a spring latch (our SKU 634014) and spindle (our SKU 634004) to create a gate latch.
- To create a gate latch purchase 2 ring turns (one for the front and one for the back of the gate or door), one spindle and one spring latch per gate or door.
- Ring turn back plate measures 4-1/2" tall and 2-3/4" wide. Diameter of ring is 3-1/2".
- Bronze is an old world material that does not deteriorate in coastal or other regions. The Bronze finish, however, is a "living" finish. This means that it changes over time in a way that most people find desirable. When bronze is exposed to air it will tarnish quickly and turn brown. When bronze is exposed to exterior elements it will turn green. This condition is known as "patina". This is also considered desirable by most people. These conditions are not considered "defects" but are part of the natural beauty of bronze.
|Finish Name||Dark Bronze|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Matching Wood Screws|