- Please note: the drop bar can fail if a proper gate stop is not used. DO NOT use this drop bar as the only stop for your gate. This will void any warranty.
- For a matching solid bronze gate stop, see our SKU 850065 which can be found under related products.
- Each set includes:
- One spring lever with drop bar for the "pull" side of the gate (pictured)
- A second spring lever without drop bar for the opposite "push" side of the gate.
- One strike, either a surface mounted strike (pictured) or a jamb mounted strike.
- Black coated stainless steel wood screws.
- Square spindle to connect the inside spring lever to the outside spring lever.
- From our "Solid Bronze Collection".
- Solid bronze spring loaded lever latch for use in coastal areas or anywhere a rustic old world design is desired.
- This gate latch is available in either a "Right Hand" or "Left Hand" model. The photo shows the side of the latch that installs on the "pull" side of the gate (the "pull" side of the gate is the side that you pull toward you when opening). Please carefully consider the handing of your gate when ordering.
- Approximate overall dimensions of spring lever with drop bar and surface mounted strike(as shown in photo) are 6-1/2" by 3-1/4".
- Projection is approximately 2-5/8".
- Thicker gates can be accomodated by special order only. If your gate is thicker than 2", please contact us to place your order.
|Finish Name||Dark Bronze|
|Gate Latch Type||
|Length||6 - 1/2"|
|Width||3 - 1/4"|
|Projection||2 - 5/8"|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Matching Wood Screws|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
You're reviewing Solid Bronze Octagonal Handled Lever Latch
No Reviews Yet
No Questions Asked Yet. Use the form below to ask one.