- Each set includes:
- One spring lever with drop bar for the "pull" side of the gate (pictured).
- A second spring lever without drop bar for the opposite "push" side of the gate.
- One strike surface mounted strike (pictured).
- 1" x #10 Black coated stainless steel wood screws.
- Square spindle to connect the inside spring lever to the outside spring lever.
- Very high quality Lever Bar Latch for gates and doors. Made from solid bronze.
- Latch operates from both sides of the gate.
- Made from solid bronze and is made for use in coastal areas or anywhere a rustic old world design is desired. From our "Solid Bronze Collection".
- Drop Bar measures 7". Back Plates measure 2-3/4" by 4-1/2". Lever is 6" with a 3-1/4" projection.
- Fits gate thicknesses of 3/4" to 2-3/4".
- The spindle that connects the front and back piece is a 5/16" square steel rod.
- This spindle works standard for up to 2-3/4" thick gates, but can be cut down for thinner doors.
- Bronze is an old world material that does not deteriorate in coastal or other regions.
- The use of a gate stop with this product is strongly recommended to protect the drop bar. A gate that slams in a strong wind can damage a bronze drop bar. The installation of a gate stop will protect the drop bar.
|Finish Name||Dark Bronze|
|Gate Latch Type||
|Door Thickness||3/4" - 2-3/4"|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Matching Wood Screws|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
You're reviewing Solid Bronze Lever Bar Latch
No Reviews Yet
No Questions Asked Yet. Use the form below to ask one.