- Solid bronze Architectural Grade hinges in a true Oil Rubbed Bronze finish with steel ball bearings (An Oil Rubbed Bronze finish on a solid bronze hinge is far superior to an oil rubbed bronze finish on a solid brass hinge). Ball bearing hinges provide less friction for heavier doors and for doors requiring door closers.
- Architectural Grade butt hinges are thicker and of much higher quality than Residential Grade butt hinges.
- Ball bearings are permanently lubricated.
- Note: These solid bronze ball bearing hinges contain steel ball bearings and steel bearing raceways that will eventually rust if subjected to harsh weather environments (especially marine weather and salt air conditions).
- For harsh environments, our Architectural (wihout bearings) Solid Bronze hinges are a better choice. See Related Products below.
Ball tips are available as on add-on. If you would like ball tips, you must also get a conversion pin the same length as your hinge. To install, you must remove the hinge pin supplied with your pin and replace it with the ball tip conversion pin.
|Finish Name||Oil Rubbed Bronze|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Matching wood screws and machine screws|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
|HS SKU||4x4 Hinge: 307708
4.5x4.5 Hinge: 307710
5x5 Hinge: 307712
1 Question asked about Solid Bronze Ball Bearing Hinge