Solid Bronze Back to Back Thumb Latch
Ships by the next day!
- Solid bronze thumb latch for "back-to-back" gate or door installations. A "back-to-back" installation is one in which each thumb latch is installed exactly opposite each other, one on the inside of the gate and one on the outside of the gate.
- Our solid bronze hardware is great for use in coastal areas or anywhere a rustic old world design is desired. Bronze is an old world material that does not deteriorate in coastal or other regions. Bronze is a "living" finish. It may change color over time.
- The use of a gate stop with this product is strongly recommended to protect the drop bar. A gate that slams in a strong wind can damage a bronze drop bar. The installation of a gate stop will protect the drop bar.
- This latch is made up of 3 components; an inside thumb latch, an outside thumb latch and a drop bar (latching mechanism). Each thumb latch measures 8-5/8" tall by approximately 1-7/8" wide at the widest point. The drop bar measures approximately 8" wide by 4" tall at the tallest point
- There are three different models available depending on your gate thickness. Be sure to measure your gate before selecting a size.
- Sold by the Set. One Set will latch one door.
|Finish Name||Dark Bronze|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Matching wood screws|