- Very high-quality hinge designed for full mortise installation.
- This hinge works well on doors that are from 3/4" to 1" thick.
- Tip to tip measurement is 2-3/4".
- One leaf is swaged to allow a smaller mortise.
- Some screw holes are elongated to allow for vertical and horizontal adjustment during installation.
|Open Width||1 - 5/8"|
|Height||1 - 15/16"|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Matching wood screws|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
You're reviewing Solid Brass Steeple Tipped Hinge
No Reviews Yet
1 Question asked about Solid Brass Steeple Tipped Hinge
Q Donald Zittel • 01/17/2018, 1:44:53 PM How is the hinge measured? Is it measured from point to point or just the section that is screwed into the furniture door.
A 01/17/2018, 5:14:08 PM The hinge leaves measure 2" high. From tip to tip the hinge measures 3-1/2" high. The hinge is 1-5/8" wide when in the open position.