- Pivot hinge for windows and cabinet doors allows door to pivot up to 360 degrees depending on installation of door in frame.
- Hinge is 9/16" thick at thickest point.
- The gap between the two leaves is 1/16". Hinge may be mortised into the bottom of the door and the frame for a minimum gap.
- Hinge pivots on an oilite, self-lubricating bearing.
- These hinges are sold by the pair (2 hinges) which is normally what you need to hinge one door.
|Length||4 - 5/8"|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Matching Wood Screws|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
ReviewsYou're reviewing Solid Brass Large Center Pivot Hinge
No Reviews Yet
1 Question asked about Solid Brass Large Center Pivot Hinge
Q Minja Stevanovic • 09/06/2018, 4:22:35 PM Hi, what's the maximum door weight for this hinge model? Thanks
A 09/06/2018, 4:37:54 PM Hi Minja! The manufacturer has not tested these hinges for a weight rating. You will need to use your best judgment when using these hinges.