- Titanium finish European style hinge bundle.
- Straight arm model for frameless overlay doors.
- Features Silentia soft-close to close doors softly and quietly.
- Titanium plating over steel base material. This plating provides a nice aesthetic while offering superior corrosion resistance.
- Please note that these hinges do have some nickel parts that are visible. For example, the adjustment screw, rivet ends and some visible internal parts are nickel finish.
- Hinge cup installs in a 35mm (1-3/8") diameter cup drilled in the back of the door
- Cup depth needs to be a minimum of 11 mm deep (7/16").
- This hinge and the proper mounting plate will accommodate any overlay from 1/8" to just under 13/16.
- European hinges are a two part hinge, made up of the hinge and a mounting plate. Use the document found under Downloads for information on how to choose the correct mounting plate.
- Each hinge comes with two plastic dowels and two dowel screws
- Dowels and dowel screws are recommended for doors that are made from pressed or manufactured wood
- Dowel screws are regular wood screws that are a slightly shortened and blunt version of a wood screw.
- For solid wood doors, wood screws (no dowels) are recommended.
- For solid wood doors, discard the plastic dowels and either use the dowel screws or purchase regular bronze #6 flat head wood screws (2 each per hinge, our SKU 286255)
- 1 x Titanium Finish Soft-Close Straight Arm European Hinge
- 1 x Frameless Mounting Plate (two options available).
- 2 x Plastic Dowels and Dowel Screws (preattached to hinge)
- 2 x #6 Screws for Mounting Plate
2mm Plate: BAR3R26
12mm Plate: BAR3RC6
|Cabinet Door Type
|Plate Connection Type
|Screw Hole Spacing
|Mounting Hardware Included
|Mounting Hardware Type
|Two plastic dowels and dowel screws for the hinge cup and two #6 screws for the mounting plate.
|Prop 65 Warning
You're reviewing Soft-Close Straight Arm Hinge for Frameless Cabinets - Bundle
No Reviews Yet
No Questions Asked Yet. Use the form below to ask one.