- Titanium finish European style hinge with 155 degree opening angle.
- For frameless overlay doors.
- Titanium plating over steel base material. This plating provides a nice aesthetic while offering superior corrosion resistance.
- Please note that these hinges do have some nickel parts that are visible. For example, the adjustment screw, rivet ends and some visible internal parts are nickel finish.
Zero Protrusion Feature
- This hinge also features "zero protrusion" for cabinets with pull outs (drawers, pull out shelves, etc).
- With this hinge installed, once the doors reaches a 90 degree opening angle, the inside corner of the door will be completely clear of the opening so that the door will not interfere with the pull out.
- As with any zero protrusion hinge, the hinge must be located either above or below the pull out.
- Hinge cup installs in a 35mm (1-3/8") diameter cup drilled in the back of the door
- Cup depth needs to be a minimum of 11 mm deep (7/16").
- This hinge and the proper mounting plate will accommodate any overlay from 3/8" to just under 7/8".
- European hinges are a two part hinge, made up of the hinge and a mounting plate. Use the link below for information on how to choose the correct mounting plate.
- Each hinge comes with two plastic dowels and two dowel screws
- Dowels and dowel screws are recommended for doors that are made from pressed or manufactured wood
- Dowel screws are regular wood screws that are a slightly shortened and blunt version of a wood screw.
- For solid wood doors, wood screws (no dowels) are recommended.
- For solid wood doors, discard the plastic dowels and either use the dowel screws or purchase regular bronze #6 flat head wood screws (2 each per hinge, our SKU 286255)
- 1 x Soft Close, Titanium Finish, 155 Degree European Hinge
- 1 x Frameless Mounting Plate (two options available).
- 2 x Plastic Dowels and Dowel Screws (preattached to hinge)
- 2 x #6 Screws for Mounting Plate
|Model Number||Hinge: C2RMAD6
2mm Plate: BAR3R26
12mm Plate: BAR3RC6
|Cabinet Door Type||
|Plate Connection Type||Clip-On|
|Opening Angle||155 Degrees|
|Screw Hole Spacing||45mm (1-3/4")|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Two plastic dowels and dowel screws for the hinge cup and two #6 screws for the mounting plate.|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
|HS SKU||Hinge: 268707
2mm Plate: 268713
12mm Plate: 268714
ReviewsYou're reviewing Soft Close 155 Degree Hinge for Frameless Cabinets - Bundle
No Reviews Yet
1 Question asked about Soft Close 155 Degree Hinge for Frameless Cabinets - Bundle
Q dmi • 09/24/2018, 12:48:03 PM What is the thickest door I can use these on ?
A 09/25/2018, 8:41:01 AM These hinges are designed for doors that re 3/4" thick. Any thicker, and you might have some binding issues.