- PLEASE NOTE: This hinge has been discontinued by the manufacturer. There is no remaining stock available for sale. We are leaving this page up on the website for reference only.
- This hinge is made for "30 Degree Reverse Bevel" Doors attached with a single demountable hinge.
- Single demountable hinges mount with an "insert" in the door and a single screw on the edge of the cabinet opening.
- Hinge is self-closing.
- These hinges are sold by the pair (2 hinges).
- Hinge measures 2-1/4" tall and approximately 1-3/4" wide. Made from steel base material.
- The overlay dimension is 13/32".
- Burnished Brass
|Demountable Type||Single Demountable|
|Finish Name||Burnished Brass|
ReviewsYou're reviewing Single Demountable, Reverse Bevel Hinge
No Reviews Yet
1 Question asked about Single Demountable, Reverse Bevel Hinge
Q Rick Peterson • 01/15/2019, 10:59:22 AM SKU#: 398002 This hinge is discontinued ( Single Demountable, Reverse Bevel Hinge ). Is there a replacement hinge for this? Looking for 36 sets? Thanks, Rick
A 01/15/2019, 12:02:15 PM If your overlay is 1/4" or 1/2" exactly you could use the below hinges, they just wont support the bevel. Or you could go with a hinge that will support the bevel and mount it above or below the old hinge location. See all possibilities below. https://www.hardwaresource.com/1-4-overlay-single-demountable.html https://www.hardwaresource.com/catalog/product/view/id/8874/s/1-2-overlay-single-demountable-hinge/category/274/ https://www.hardwaresource.com/cabinet/cabinet-hinges/semi-concealed-hinges.html?hs_cabinet_door_type=485 Hi Rick! There isn't a guaranteed to work replacement for this hinge unless you completely change the style to a Semi-Concealed Reverse Bevel Hinge which wouldn't utilize the demountable cutout in the door. Otherwise you could switch to a a1/2" Overlay Single Demountable and it may or may not produce a gap in between doors or make them bind or clip if you wish to use the demountable cutout.