- Side mount sash balance for sash windows.
- A sash balance counterbalances the weight of your sash window. This makes raising and lowering the window easy and helps to hold it in place when the window is open.
- Sash balances replace the older window system of sash cord, weights and pulleys.
- Each sash balance has a weight rating (usually stamped on the sheet metal housing of the balance). When replacing a broken sash balance make sure to replace your old balance with the same weight rating.
- Side mount sash balances are sold by the pack. Each pack contains two balances, tension spring guides, installation instructions, and all necessary mounting screws.
|Length||5 - 1/4"|
|Width||1 - 1/4"|
|Depth||3 - 3/8"|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Matching wood screws|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
You're reviewing Side Mount Sash Balance
No Reviews Yet
2 Questions asked about Side Mount Sash Balance
Q katharine perkins • 10/02/2019, 6:28:49 PM Are there one or two in this product?
A 10/03/2019, 2:42:22 PM Side mount sash balances are sold by the pack. Each pack contains two balances, tension spring guides, installation instructions, and all necessary mounting screws.
Q Steven Raheb • 10/29/2020, 4:38:35 PM Can I mount these into a header to counterweight an up sliding pass through door in the kitchen. It is inside a 5 1/2 inch wall cavity and top mount would give more room for a larger door.
A 10/29/2020, 4:39:16 PM These are not designed for that type of application.