- These shutter strap hinges are for "inset" shutters. Shutters are installed flush with the window frame when in the closed position (covering the window).
- This hinge allows the shutter to lay flat against the house when in the open position if the siding material extends 1" or less from the window frame.
- Shutter strap measures 1-3/4" wide at the widest point.
- Pintle Plate thickness is 1/8"
- Shutter may be lifted off of pintles after installation.
- Hinge and pintle are zinc chromate plated for corrosion resistance and then finished in black for a traditional look.
- Sold by the pair. A pair will hang one shutter.
|hs_plate_width||1 - 1/2"|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Matching Wood Screws|
|Plate Height||3 - 1/2"|
ReviewsYou're reviewing Shutter Strap Hinge, 1/2" Offset, 14"
No Reviews Yet
No Questions Asked Yet