- Shutter dogs are used for both working and non-working shutters
- Shutter dogs are usually installed in the vertical position, with the heavier end at the bottom
- One pair includes: 2 shutter dogs, 2 lag screws, 2 anti-rattle hooks, screws for anti-rattle hooks
- Shutter Dogs are reversable (non-handed)
- To install in masonary, use two 3/8" lag shields per shutter dog pair.
- Two 3/8" x 4" black lag screws are included per pair of shutter dogs
- Small Shutter Dog measures 6-3/4" tall by 2-3/8" wide
- Large Shutter Dog measures 8-1/8" tall by 3-1/4" wide