- This high quality shower door hinge is designed to fit industry standard templates. It features a solid brass drop forged construction, stainless steel coil springs, and a stainless steel reversible hinge pin. The reversible hinge pin allows the hinge to be set at 0 degrees or 5 degrees. The 5 degree setting holds the door against a stop.
- Fits tempered glass 3/8" to 1/2" thick. Installation requires a cutout in the glass where the hinge is installed.
- The wall plate measures 1-15/16" W x 3-1/2"H. The glass leaf measures 2-1/8"W x 3-1/2".
- Includes gaskets and allen wrench.
For 3/8" thick glass:
- 2 hinges will support 80lbs and a 28" maximum width.
- 3 hinges will support 120lbs and a 32" maximum width.
For 1/2" thick glass:
- 2 hinges will support 80lbs and a 26" maximum width.
- 3 hinges will support 120lbs and a 30" maximum width.
|Finish Name||Polished Chrome|
|Opening Angle||90 Degrees|
|Installation Type||Wall to Glass|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
ReviewsYou're reviewing Shower Door Hinge, Wall to Glass, Polished Chrome
No Reviews Yet
1 Question asked about Shower Door Hinge, Wall to Glass, Polished Chrome
Q Antonio Sosa • 01/17/2018, 9:44:44 AM Need template for glass cut out this would be replacement hinges.
A 01/17/2018, 12:06:13 PM An installation diagram for these hinges can be seen here: https://www.hardwaresource.com/amfile/file/download/file_id/2525/product_id/5251/