- It's impossible to keep an eye on kids all the time. That's why, for the past 25 years, millions of families have trusted MagnaLatch to keep children safe around residential and public pools, homes, childcare centers, and wherever safety is needed.
- For metal, wood and vinyl gates.
- Available in two sizes:
- Vertical Pull Model for taller gates (ideal gate height is 60")
- Top Pull Model for shorter gate heights (ideal gate height is 48").
- For gates where the gap between the gate and post is from 1/2 to 1-1/2".
- If your gap is larger (1-1/2" to 2") order the gap spacer kit (SKU 928026).
- Works standard for mounting to square post fences. For round post fences, you will need to purchase one round post adapter kit (SKU 928043) per latch purchased.
- The ideal gate height keeps the release knob out of reach of small children.
- Lift knob is more ergonomic and child resistant.
- Visible lock indicator shows you at a glance whether it is locked or unlocked.
- The latch can be adjusted horizontally and vertically after installation.
- Latch has built in key operated lock.The 6 pin lock can be rekeyed.
- Includes mounting fasteners and 2 keys.
- Always check with your building department for your local building code requirements before installing in swimming pool areas.
|Manufacturer||D & D Technologies|
|Finish Group||Black Tones,Black Tones|
|Gate Latch Type||Magnetic Latch|
|Keyway||Kwikset KW10 (6 Pin)|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Matching stainless fasteners|
ReviewsYou're reviewing Series 3 Magna Latch, Top Pull Model
No Reviews Yet
No Questions Asked Yet