- This screw pintle is part of our pintle systems for gate hinges.
- This product will work with a strap or screw eye (sold separately).
- When ordering the other part of this hinge make sure that the pintle sizes match. For example, if you order a screw pintle with a 5/8" pintle, your strap must have a 5/8" pintle also.
- The weight ratings listed are for one hinge. For example, if the listed weight rating is 100 lbs and you use two hinges then your two hinges would be rated at 200 lbs.
- Note: The sizes listed as the pintle diameter (for example 3/4" pintle) are nominal dimensions, meaning they do not measure exactly that dimension. Use our nominal dimension to match up our straps with our bolts, etc. when you are ordering our products. If you order one of our products to match a pintle diameter of something that you already own, you do so at your own risk.
- 1/2" Pintle: 100 lb per hinge
- 5/8" Pintle: 150 lb per hinge
- 3/4" Pintle: 200 lb per hinge
- 7/8" Pintle: 240 lb per hinge
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
You're reviewing Screw Pintle for Pintle Hinge Systems
No Reviews Yet
1 Question asked about Screw Pintle for Pintle Hinge Systems
Q Lee R. Kolb • 06/17/2019, 3:06:15 PM Can this screw pintel be used to attach a gate to a brick wall, or is it only suitable for fastening to wood?
A 06/17/2019, 4:36:17 PM It is designed for masonry type applications, yes, so mounting into brick is no problem at all.