- Soft-Close (Smove) Add-On device made by Salice.
- Creates a "soft closing" action for your cabinet doors.
- This device works on Face Frame Cabinets with overlay doors.
- Typical installation location is above the top hinge on the door on the edge of the cabinet face frame. See included instructions for detailed information.
- Device is not handed. Works on either left hand or right hand opening doors.
- Closing action is adjustable as follows:
- Rotating the screw towards the + sign, thus moving the Smove forward, the decelerating effect increases.
- Rotating the screw towards the - sign, thus moving the Smove
backwards, the decelerating effect reduces
- Housing is made from zinc die cast material, nickel plated. Nylon piston with soft plastic tip for contact with the inside surface of the cabinet door.
- Easily installs with two flat head wood screws. Screw are included.
- Cabinet door soft-close installation instructions are included.
- Smove to be used on normal doors having 2-3 hinges.
- Mount the Smove soft close device on the hinge-side stile when the overlay is between 1" - 1-7/6".
- Mount the Smove soft close device on the top rail at the corner when the overlay is between 1/4" - 3/4".
|Length||2 - 3/4"|
|Width||2" widest point|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Fasteners are included|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
You're reviewing Salice Soft-Close Add-On
No Reviews Yet
No Questions Asked Yet. Use the form below to ask one.