- Soft-Close Add-On device made by Salice.
- Creates a "soft closing" action for your cabinet doors.
- This device works on Face Frame Cabinets with overlay doors.
- Typical installation location is above the top hinge on the door on the edge of the cabinet face frame. See included instructions for detailed information.
- Device is not handed. Works on either left hand or right hand opening doors.
- Closing action is adjustable.
- Housing is made from zinc die cast material, nickel plated. Nylon piston with soft plastic tip for contact with the inside surface of the cabinet door.
- Easily installs with two flat head wood screws. Screw are included.
- Cabinet door soft-close installation instructions are included.
|Length||2 - 3/4"|
|Width||2" widest point|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Fasteners are included|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
ReviewsYou're reviewing Salice Soft-Close Add-On
No Reviews Yet
No Questions Asked Yet