- Silentia soft-close hinges made by Salice.
- Made for overlay doors on frameless cabinets.
- There are a number of different mounting plate options for this hinge. Use the document found under Downloads (titled "How to Select Your Mounting Plate") for instructions on how to choose the correct plate.
- This hinge is best suited for full overlay doors. It will accommodate overlay dimensions of 9 to 21mm (approximately 11/32" to 27/32").
- Built-in soft close function that is completely hidden from view and is fully integrated into the hinge components.
- When the door is pushed closed, the hinge acts to decelerate the closing action.
- Keeps doors from slamming shut.
- 12mm minimum cup depth. This makes this hinge excellent for a retrofit of an existing European hinge because it does not require an extra-deep cup depth.
- Hinges and mounting plates are adjustable after installation.
- Mounting plates connect to the hinge by snapping together.
- 1 x Salice Silentia Soft-Close Hinge
- 1 x Salice Frameless Mounting Plate (six options)
- 4 x European Hinge Screws
|Model Number||Hinge: C1P6AD9
0mm Plate: BAR3R09
2mm Plate: BAR3R29
3mm Plate: BAR3R39
6mm Plate: BAR3R69
9mm Plate: BAR3R99
12mm Plate: BAR3RC9
|Cabinet Door Type||
|Plate Connection Type||Clip-On|
|Opening Angle||105 Degrees|
|Screw Hole Spacing||45mm (1-3/4")|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Four #6 x 5/8" wood screws for the hinge and mounting plate|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
|HS SKU||Hinge: 268402
0mm Plate: 796700
2mm Plate: 796701
3mm Plate: 796702
6mm Plate: 796703
9mm Plate: 796704
12mm Plate: 796705
You're reviewing Salice Silentia Hinge for Frameless Cabinets - Bundle
No Reviews Yet
1 Question asked about Salice Silentia Hinge for Frameless Cabinets - Bundle
Q MICHAEL GOTTLIEB • 01/06/2018, 7:04:17 AM Salice Silentia 105 Degree Straight Arm European Hinge + SKU# 268402 $ I have a computer type pad drawer that I wish to disconnect the door so that I can type better. I have one that you can press the release and the door comes off. When you want to make the room look good, you just snap it back on. It is broken and need to replace. Is this the same type?
A 01/06/2018, 5:29:19 PM Hello Michael, Yes, these hinges snap on to the mounting plate and can easily be taken off.