- Silentia soft-close hinges made by Salice.
- Made for overlay doors on face-frame cabinets.
- There are a number of different mounting plate options for this hinge. Use the link below (titled "How to Select Your Mounting Plate") for instructions on how to choose the correct plate.
- This hinge is best suited for full overlay doors. It will accommodate overlay dimensions of 14 to 20mm (approximately 9/16" to 25/32").
- Built-in soft close function that is completely hidden from view and is fully integrated into the hinge components.
- When the door is pushed closed, the hinge acts to decelerate the closing action.
- Keeps doors from slamming shut.
- 12mm minimum cup depth. This makes this hinge excellent for a retrofit of an existing European hinge because it does not require an extra-deep cup depth.
- Hinges and mounting plates are adjustable after installation.
- Mounting plates connect to the hinge by snapping together.
- 1 x Salice Silentia Soft-Close Hinge
- 1 x Salice Face-Frame Mounting Plate (two options)
- 4 x European Hinge Screws
|Model Number||Hinge: C1P6AD9
1mm Plate: BAU3E19
4mm Plate: BAU3E49
|Cabinet Door Type||
|Plate Connection Type||Clip-On|
|Opening Angle||105 Degrees|
|Screw Hole Spacing||45mm (1-3/4")|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Four #6 x 5/8" wood screws for the hinge and mounting plate|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
|HS SKU||Hinge: 268402
1mm Plate: 796706
4mm Plate: 796707
ReviewsYou're reviewing Salice Silentia Hinge for Face-Frame Cabinets - Bundle
No Reviews Yet
No Questions Asked Yet