- Silentia soft-close hinges made by Salice.
- Made for overlay doors on face-frame cabinets.
- There are a number of different mounting plate options for this hinge. Use the document found under Downloads (titled "How to Select Your Mounting Plate") for instructions on how to choose the correct plate.
- This hinge is best suited for full overlay doors. It will accommodate overlay dimensions of 14 to 20mm (approximately 9/16" to 25/32").
- Built-in soft close function that is completely hidden from view and is fully integrated into the hinge components.
- When the door is pushed closed, the hinge acts to decelerate the closing action.
- Keeps doors from slamming shut.
- 12mm minimum cup depth. This makes this hinge excellent for a retrofit of an existing European hinge because it does not require an extra-deep cup depth.
- Hinges and mounting plates are adjustable after installation.
- Mounting plates connect to the hinge by snapping together.
- 1 x Salice Silentia Soft-Close Hinge
- 1 x Salice Face-Frame Mounting Plate (two options)
- 4 x European Hinge Screws
1mm Plate: BAU3E19
4mm Plate: BAU3E49
|Cabinet Door Type
|Plate Connection Type
|Screw Hole Spacing
|Mounting Hardware Included
|Mounting Hardware Type
|Four #6 x 5/8" wood screws for the hinge and mounting plate
|Prop 65 Warning
You're reviewing Salice Silentia Hinge for Face-Frame Cabinets - Bundle
No Reviews Yet
No Questions Asked Yet. Use the form below to ask one.