Salice Silentia Half-Cranked Hinge for Back-to-Back Cabinets - Bundle
- Silentia soft-close hinges made by Salice.
- Built-in soft-close feature that prevents the door from slamming shut.
- Made for back to back doors (also known as twin overlay doors).
- There are a number of different mounting plate options for this hinge. Use the link below (titled "How to Select Your Mounting Plate") for instructions on how to choose the correct plate.
- Built-in soft close function that is completely hidden from view and is fully integrated into the hinge components.
- When the door is pushed closed, the hinge acts to decelerate the closing action.
- Keeps doors from slamming shut.
- 12mm minimum cup depth. This makes this hinge excellent for a retrofit of an existing European hinge because it does not require an extra-deep cup depth.
- Hinges and mounting plates are adjustable after installation.
- Mounting plates connect to the hinge by snapping together.
- This hinge will accommodate overlay dimensions of 1 to 12mm (maximum overlay of 15/32").
- Twin overlay doors need a gap (known as the "reveal") between the edges (hinged sides) of the two doors. Please consult the information at the link below for the minimum reveal that you need when installing these doors. The Minimum Reveal chart at the link below shows the minimum reveal needed based on the thickness of the doors.
- 1 x Salice Silentia Soft-Close Hinge
- 1 x Salice Frameless Mounting Plate (six options)
- 4 x European Hinge Screws
|Model #||C1P6GD9 (Hinge)
BAR3R29 (2mm Plate)
|Cabinet Door Type||Half Overlay|
|Plate Connection Type||Clip-On|
|Opening Angle||105 Degrees|
|Screw Hole Spacing||45mm (1-3/4")|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|