- Bolt-On Hinge is designed to attach to a flat gate frame and strap around posts that range from 3-1/2” to 4” diameter.
- Features two sealed roller bearings, no greasing required/
- The pivot arm has an oval slot for adjustability (1/2" adjustable) of the gap between the gate frame and post after installation.
- Fits 4" diameter round post.
- Gate frame mounting bracket measures 7.5" tall by 1.5" wide.
- Gate frame mounting bracket and round strap material is 1/4" thick.
- Gap between gate frame and post will be approximately 7".
- Click on link below for a detailed dimensional diagram.
- Uses two each 5/8" diameter lag bolts or hex head through bolts to install the hinge to the gate frame. These must be purchase through an alternate source.
- Uses two 1/2" by 2" hex head bolts to secure the strap around the post. These fasteners are included.
- Through bolting is recommended.
|Weight Rating||1000 lb per pair|
|Heavy Duty Hinge Type||
|Mounting Hardware Included||No|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Two 5/8" Diameter Lag Bolts or Hex Bolts|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
ReviewsYou're reviewing Round Post Bolt-On Pivot Hinge, 4" Model, Zinc Chromate
No Reviews Yet
1 Question asked about Round Post Bolt-On Pivot Hinge, 4" Model, Zinc Chromate
Q Anna Michael Krista • 02/06/2018, 9:21:09 PM Hi ... is it possible to custom order this hinge for a 3.5 inch O.D. metal post?
A 02/07/2018, 11:25:57 AM Hello Anna, actually this hinge is designed to fit posts from 3-1/2 to 4" in diameter.