Round Iron Clavos
Ships by the next day!
- Clavos are decorative hardware items used to dress up doors, cabinets, etc. Clavos may also be used to hide a screw head.
- These clavos install with a welded-on nail. To install, predrill a hole and gently push the clavos into the wood. It is not advisable to use a hammer for installation. The exact size of the hole needed will vary depending on the hardness of the wood. We suggest you drill a test hole in scrap lumber to get the correct size drill bit.
- The 3/4" and 1" size have a 3/4" nail length.
- The 1-1/2" size has a 1-1/16" nail length.
- The 2" size has a 1" nail length
- Note: Nail lengths are approximate. Actual lengths may have small variances.