- Stainless steel Roller Bearing Weld on hinge
- Weld-On hinge is designed to attach to a flat gate frame and either a round or flat gate post.
- Weight rated for a gate weighing up to 2000 lbs (per pair of hinges).
- The pivot arm has an oval slot for adjustability (1/2" of adjustment) of the gap between the gate frame and the post after installation.
- This hinge is sold by the each. You would normally order 2 or more hinges for each gate you are hanging.
- Made from 100 per cent stainless steel
- All components are stainless steel, including the bearings, pivot bolt, washers, nut, etc.
- Features two sealed roller bearings, no greasing required
|Finish Name||Satin Stainless Steel|
|Material||Stainless Steel (304)|
|Weight Rating||2,000 lbs Per Pair|
|Width||2.40" - 2.90"|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
You're reviewing Roller Bearing Weld-On Hinge, Stainless Steel
No Reviews Yet
No Questions Asked Yet. Use the form below to ask one.