- These brass plated rising door hinge elevates the door over uneven floors or carpeting.
- Eliminates scraping at bottom.
- For door thicknesses of 1-3/8" to 1-3/4".
- Pitch of hinge makes door easy to close.
- All hinges on your door must be pitched the same. Do not mix LH hinges and RH hinges on the same door and all hinges on the door must be rising butt hinges.
- How to tell whether you need a Left Hand hinge or a Right Hand hinge: For an inward swinging door, stand with your back to the side of the door where the hinge pin sticks out, if the hinge is on your left you need a Left Hand hinge and vice versa.
- Leaf thickness .125" .
- Raises door 1/2" when hinge is open 180 degrees.
|Size (H x W)||4" x 3"|
|Mounting Hardware Included||No|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Eight #9 Flat Head Screws|
ReviewsYou're reviewing Rising Butt Hinge, Brass Plated
No Reviews Yet
No Questions Asked Yet