- Lid Stay or Support for boxes, cedar chests, blanket chests, etc.
- This lid support assists in the lifting of your lid and it will hold the lid in the "up" position.
- The formula for the weight rating is: Lid Front to back dimension (in inches) times Lid Weight in pounds divided by 2 equals the lid "moment".
- More than one lid support can be used for heavier lids, up to 3 supports per lid. Do not mix lid supports of different weight ratings when using more than support.
- Do the calculation using the formula and choose the lid support that most closely matches the "moment" of your lid. Do not exceed the maximum rating value.
PLEASE NOTE: this lid support does not "dampen" the closing action of the lid so it is not recommended for children's toy boxes.
|Polished Stainless Steel
|Stainless Steel (304)
|Mounting Hardware Included
|Mounting Hardware Type
|Four #8 Pan Head Screws
|Prop 65 Warning
You're reviewing Right Stainless Steel Lid Support, 34 inch/lbs
No Reviews Yet
No Questions Asked Yet. Use the form below to ask one.