- This hinge has a reverse action spring which means that the spring action works to open the door.
- Non-template hinge for wood doors
- Pivot points do not align with standard full mortise hinges. These hinges cannot be mixed with other types of hinges on the same door.
- The "Size" dimension is the height of the plate that mounts on the door and jamb.
- Can be bolted on (standard installation) or welded on if desired.
- MADE IN USA.
- Leaf Size: 3/4" x 3"
- Max Door Thickness: 1"
- Maximum door weight is 45lbs using 2 hinges and 65lbs using 3 hinges.
- Matching wood screws included
- Leaf Size: 1-1/4" x 6"
- Max Door Thickness: 1-3/4"
- Maximum door weight is 125lbs using 2 hinges and 155lbs using 3 hinges.
- Matching machine screws included
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Matching Wood Screws|
|Spring Hinge Type||Barrel|
ReviewsYou're reviewing Reverse Action Single Acting Spring Hinge
No Reviews Yet
1 Question asked about Reverse Action Single Acting Spring Hinge
Q Laurie Tindall • 09/22/2018, 10:54:13 AM In our entryway we had swinging doors that you could leave open but close at night. They were old. We flooded in Hurricane Harvey and are now trying to replace those doors but are unsure if we should use double or reverse action springs? Help please
A 09/24/2018, 11:57:34 AM Hi Laurie! The Reverse Action Single Acting Spring Hinge will have tension to keep the door open, but it isn't a large force and mainly there to not allow the door to slam with a gust of wind. Double Acting Spring Hinges would be for if the door could swing in both directions.