- Stainless steel spring butt hinge.
- Leaf thickness is approximately 3/32".
- This is a residential grade hinge. It is not built to an industrywide template. Screw hole patterns vary widely between different brands of hinges.
- Adjustment instructions
- Allen wrench and pivot bar for adjusting tension
- Adjustment pins
Maximum Recommended Door Weights
- 50lbs using two spring hinges and one non-spring butt hinge
- 90lbs using three spring hinges
- Max door size is 3' x 7'
|Finish Name||Satin Stainless Steel|
|Material||Stainless Steel (304)|
|Spring Hinge Type||
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Stainless steel wood screws|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
ReviewsYou're reviewing Residential Stainless Steel Spring Hinge
No Reviews Yet
No Questions Asked Yet