- Glass door hinge for overlay type doors.
- For frameless type cabinets.
- Hinge mounts in the upper corner and the lower corner of the cabinet and attaches to the inside of the side panel and to the top and bottom panel of the cabinet.
- Made for 3/16" to 1/4" thick glass. No boring or drilling of glass is necessary.
- Hinge allows door to open to approximately 180 degrees.
- After installation the glass will overlay the cabinet frame by 7/32".
|Mounting Hardware Included||No|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Six #6 or #7 Flat Head Screws|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
ReviewsYou're reviewing Overlay Glass Door Hinge, Non-Bore
5/5 Stars out of 1 Reviews
cliffk | June 16th, 2018
Well made . Received my hinges in two days as promised. I would certainly not hesitate to order again . I highly recommend San Diego hardware company.
2 Questions asked about Overlay Glass Door Hinge, Non-Bore
Q Don Zimmerman • 02/23/2018, 4:07:14 PM How much weight can these hinges bear, in 1/4" glass?
A 02/24/2018, 10:32:55 AM The manufacturer has not tested these hinges for a weight rating. You will need to use your best judgment when using these hinges.
Q George • 03/08/2018, 7:54:06 AM How much glass will overlay side of cabinet . Will the glass close against cabinet front or is there a Gap
A 03/08/2018, 9:44:22 AM After installation the glass will overlay the cabinet frame by 7/32". The glass door will be fairly tight against the front when closed.