- Over-the-Top Flipper Door slide allows cabinet door to be opened from the bottom, pivoted up and slid back on top of the cabinet.
- Closes with "soft down" action, slows the speed and dampens the closing action.
- For frameless cabinets, door is installed as an overlay door.
- Door should be a minimum of 3/4" thick. The best installation for this product is to route out a hollow in the back of the door to fit the slide into.
- Requires few or no cabinet modifications and is easy to install.
- Door closing speed remains similiar on light and heavy doors.
- All flipper door hardware mounts inside the cabinet so that no hardware interferes with cabinets mounted to either side.
- Flipper door hardware is ideal for installations up to a maximum 48" in width
Included in package
- One pair of Over-the-Top Flipper Door Slides (installs one door)
- Installation Instructions
- Mounting brackets for use if installing on particle board
- Plastic covers for soft down piston
Considerations for choosing slide length
- Choose a slide length that matches as closely as possible your door height (but not shorter than the door height)
- Consider your cabinet depth. If your door is tall and your cabinet is shallow there will be a large overhang when the door is in the open position (slid back on top of the cabinet).
PLEASE NOTE: This product can only be installed on "Frameless cabinets" with a 3/4" top panel thickness. Frameless cabinets do not have a face frame. See the document found under Downloads to learn the difference between a face frame cabinet and a frameless cabinet.
|Maximum Door Weight||30 lbs|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Fasteners are Included|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|