- Operator attaches to to the track channel on the bottom of the window with the round guide "button" located at the end of the operator arm.
- Gear housing is "Square" shaped.
- Included items:
- Operator gear housing and arm assembly
- Crank handle (5/16" spline)
- Attachment screws
- Window track is not included. This is available in two different installation types and can be found under related products.
- Overall length of operator gear housing and arm assembly (not including crank handle), as shown in photo is 11".
- Length of arm is 9" (measured from the pivot point to the center of the round guide button on the end of the arm).
- Gear housing measures 4" by 5/8" tall by 1-1/2" wide.
- Screw hole center-to-center dimension is 3.5" (screw holes on each side of the pivot point).
|Long Arm Length||9"|
|Mounting Plate Size||1 - 1/2" X 4"|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
You're reviewing Operator for Casement Windows
No Reviews Yet
No Questions Asked Yet. Use the form below to ask one.