One-Way Livestock Gate Latch
Ships by the next day!
- This latch is made for livestock bar gates made from tubing that is 1-5/8" or 2" in diameter. Shims are provided to attach to 1-5/8" tubing.
- May be used for either in-swinging or out-swinging gates (one way only).
- Latches automatically and can be unlatched with one hand.
- The latching mechanism attaches to the fence post with two lag bolts (not included). The strike attaches to the gate tubing with two carriage bolts (included).
- The design of this livestock gate hardware latch helps prevent sagging at the latch end of the gate.
- The latch may be locked with a padlock (not included).
- The size of the latch mechanism is approximately 6-1/2" x 2" with a 3" projection.
- The strike is 4" tall by 4-1/2".
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Carriage bolts|