- One piece compact European hinge
- For face frame cabinets with overlay doors
- Accomodates overlays from 26 mm to 29 mm (1-1/32" to 1-1/8")
- Shallow cup depth of 10 mm
- Made for door thicknesses from 5/8" to 3/4".
- Made for face frame thickness of 3/4".
- This hinge requires a 6 mm (1/4") bore distance. The bore distance is the distance from the edge of the door to the edge of the 35mm cup drilled in the back of the door.
|Finish Group||Polished Nickel,Polished Nickel|
|Product Type||Hinge Only|
|Cabinet Door Type|
|Cabinet Type||Face Frame|
|Overlay||1-1/32" (26mm),1-1/16" (27mm),1-3/32" (28mm),1-1/8" (29mm)|
|Plate Connection Type||One-Piece|
|Opening Angle||135 Degrees|
|Screw Hole Spacing||48mm (1-7/8")|
|Mounting Hardware Included||No|
|Mounting Hardware Type||2 x #6 Flat head screws (hinge cup), 2 x #8 Flat head screws (mounting plate)|
ReviewsYou're reviewing One Piece Face Frame Hinge, Minimal Gap
No Reviews Yet
2 Questions asked about One Piece Face Frame Hinge, Minimal Gap
Q rick • 02/19/2018, 1:25:19 PM The specs for this hinge look like a match for what we need, except that my bore distance is only 1/8". Would that work anyway? Thanks!
A 02/19/2018, 3:11:09 PM Hi Rick. The minimum recommended bore distance should be 1/4”. Having a bore distance smaller than that may impact the overlay dimension and possibly make the door bind/clip against the frame.
Q Derek Heyn • 03/06/2018, 7:49:15 AM Hello i am trying ro replace Mepla 511.243.01.92. Will these work? Thank you.
A 03/06/2018, 9:26:41 AM We don't have reference to that old Mepla part number, but if your hinge is identical to ours, it's likely the one for you, as its a very unique hinge, that's very specific, and does not have another that looks like it. If you are stil unsure, email us a photo of it to firstname.lastname@example.org, and one of our technicians can take a look and confirm for you within 24 hours!